You want the smart ass response? Why are you watching them in the first place?
Now that we are past that I hate anything to do with the Hogans and Bret Micheals
what are they? There's a few that I can't figure out why they're still on TV...
1) House of Payne - Hate this show, it's ****ing stupid. I can't stand Tyler Perry or anything he puts out, all the same stuff that isn't the least bit funny.
2) Meet the Browns - ^^^
3) Dog the Bounty Hunter - He and everyone on that show get's on my nerves, can't stand any of those idiots.
4) The Brooke Hogan/Hogan knows best shows - can't stand that whole family at all. Hulk, the ***** mom, Brooke or the little ***** of a son that needs to still be in jail.
5) The Jack Van Imp Show on TBN - hate that guy and the lady on the show with him. They both are full of complete ****, they lie more than most people on TV to be on a Christian channel.
You want the smart ass response? Why are you watching them in the first place?
Now that we are past that I hate anything to do with the Hogans and Bret Micheals
GO VOLS
The only thing I watch on TV is sports. For me there's nothing else worth watching.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
The Tyler Perry show's, I've watched one episode of each, then wondered how anyone could think that's funny. TBS advertises both of them like they are the funniest thing on TV, eery commercial has them in it and I watch TBS a lot because of The Office, Earl and Family Guy. Now I used to be a Dog and Hogan fan when those shows first came out, after seeing how stupid both familes are, they just make me sick...esp the Hogans and after the constant *****ing about the son being in jail and the Mom/wife on there is probably the dumbest person I've ever seen...she represents the stuck-up rich scum I hate.
Add the Steven Seagal "Lawman" show that's on A&E as we speak.
Anything on MTV. Literally, anything. Plus Tyler Perry's garbage.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
When I here something advertised as Tyler Perry's what ever. Its instant avoid for me.
GO VOLS
Tyler Perry was in the new Star Trek. didn't even know it till I was listening to the commentary. But yeah, anything with his name attached to it I try to avoid
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks